Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Another Tomato Story

Ok my tomato plant died last week. However, I am going to give myself another chance :)
Today I met up with my friend and we went to one of the supermarkets. As I was browsing, something really caught my eyes! I saw a couple of seed packets on the rack. There were various seeds being displayed, from melons to green veges. However, what attracted me were the tomato seeds. They were many varieties and it was quite hard to choose which one to buy. After reading the descriptions at the back of the seed packet, I decided to buy 2 types - small compact tomato(determinate) and yellow-oval tomato(indeterminate). So, wish me luck with these seeds.

To start with, I will be planting the tomato on the left.

According to one of the seeds packet. 20cm-30cm height? Better be true!

No comments:

Post a Comment